2012 National Sponsors
- Pestfree – Signature Sponsor and Jumper Sponsor. Keep your premises clear of pests.
- Commonwealth Bank – Jumper and Travel Bag Sponsor. Now in Vietnam.
- Wide Eyed Tours – Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand. Experience our Experience.
- International SOS - Medical provider. Giving the community peace of mind.
- Al Fresco’s Restaurants – Al Fresco’s Jaspas and the Spotted Cow. JASPAS is home of the Vietnam Swans’ 2012 AFL Grand Final in Hanoi.
- Ross McRae Design – Does all the Swannies’ amazing graphic design work.
- Lagler Australia – Leading supplier of timber floor sanding equipment and supplies in Australia. It is also the Australian agent for the Lagler range of floor sanding machines from Germany.
- Tommy’s Sports Bar & Restaurant – Home of the Swannies in Vung Tau. Loads of Swannies and Asian footy memorabilia. Excellent tours of battle fields.
- Ernst & Young – Advisory, Assurance, Tax and transaction Services
- Crumbs Bakery, Saigon. Your local bakery at 54 Truong Dinh Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, HCMC.
- Aussie Home Loans – Contact Mark Greenshields for your home loans.
- Crown Relocations – Training singlets. We can shift you anywhere.
- Loscam – provides returnable packaging solutions and equipment used to store and move products through supply chains.
- Norfolk Integrated Engineering – a leading provider of integrated electrical, communications, HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning), fire protection and property services in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia.
- Expat Property Planners – 15 years experience in all aspects of property including for expats all over the world.
- VIP Cabs Australia – Catch a VIP Cab in Australia and 10 per cent goes to the Swannies!
- Australian International School – Look at their Introduction Video.
- Saigon Cellars – For all your wine needs.
- QBE Insurance – Providing business insurance solutions to the corporate sector.
- The Vabis Group of companies have been in Vietnam since 1992 and are involved in property development, education, minerals, IT, racing and other sectors.
- The Vung Tau Greyhound Racing Track is the home of the Vietnam Swans ANZAC Friendship Match in Vung Tau. Greyhound racing every Saturday night. Great fun.
- Mark Stennett Photography – Mark Stennett is the Swans’ Official Photographer.
Asian Footy Clubs
- Vietnam Swans, Hanoi – Training every Thursday at Australian Embassy, Hanoi; Saturdays at UNIS
- Vietnam Swans, Saigon – Training every Saturday at RMIT, Saigon
- Bali Gecko’s FC
- Dubai Dingoes
- Hong Kong Dragons FC
- Jakarta Bintangs FC
- Lao Elephants
- Malaysian Warriors FC
- Singapore Wombats FC
- Thailand Tigers FC
- Tokyo Goannas
- Southern Dragons Football Club, Clayton, Melbourne – “Sister Club” of the Vietnam Swans.
- Vietnam Swans online photo album
- World Footy News - Heaps of information about what is happening in footy – outside of Australia
The Vietnam Swans have a very close association with swimming in Vietnam where more children die from drowning than road accidents.
On 14 May 2011, we co-organised the Inaugural Swing to Swim Charity Golf Day at Montgomerie Links which raised approximately USD25,000 for Swim Vietnam and Swim Safe. The day was organised to coincide with the completion of the Royal Life Saving Society of Australia’s world conference on drowning prevention.
- AusCham - Located in both Hanoi and Saigon, the Australian Chamber of Commerce was established to represent and promote the interests of Australian businesses operating in Vietnam.
- Saigon Australian Cricket Club, HCMC. Go and crack one though the covers!
- Vietnam and Cambodia – Travel advice, tips and guides for Cambodia and Vietnam.
- Vietnam In Focus - Info, articles and resources for travelers to Vietnam
- Asia Life Mag – HCMC - The what’s on guide to HCMC