2013 National Sponsors
- Pestfree – Signature Sponsor and Jumper Sponsor. Keep your premises clear of pests.
- Commonwealth Bank – Jumper and Travel Bag Sponsor. Now in Vietnam.
- Wide Eyed Tours – Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand. Experience our Experience.
- International SOS - Medical provider. Giving the community peace of mind.
- Al Fresco’s Restaurants – Al Fresco’s Jaspas and the Spotted Cow. JASPAS is home of the Vietnam Swans’ 2012 AFL Grand Final in Hanoi.
- Ross McRae Design – Does all the Swannies’ amazing graphic design work.
- Lagler Australia – Leading supplier of timber floor sanding equipment and supplies in Australia. It is also the Australian agent for the Lagler range of floor sanding machines from Germany.
- Tommy’s Sports Bar & Restaurant – Home of the Swannies in Vung Tau. Loads of Swannies and Asian footy memorabilia. Excellent tours of battle fields.
- Ernst & Young – Advisory, Assurance, Tax and transaction Services
- Crumbs Bakery, Saigon. Your local bakery at 54 Truong Dinh Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, HCMC.
- Aussie Home Loans – Contact Mark Greenshields for your home loans.
- Crown Relocations – Training singlets. We can shift you anywhere.
- Loscam – provides returnable packaging solutions and equipment used to store and move products through supply chains.
- Norfolk Integrated Engineering – a leading provider of integrated electrical, communications, HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning), fire protection and property services in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia.
- Expat Property Planners – 15 years experience in all aspects of property including for expats all over the world.
- VIP Cabs Australia – Catch a VIP Cab in Australia and 10 per cent goes to the Swannies!
- Australian International School – Look at their Introduction Video.
- Saigon Cellars – For all your wine needs.
- QBE Insurance – Providing business insurance solutions to the corporate sector.
- The Vabis Group of companies have been in Vietnam since 1992 and are involved in property development, education, minerals, IT, racing and other sectors.
- The Vung Tau Greyhound Racing Track is the home of the Vietnam Swans ANZAC Friendship Match in Vung Tau. Greyhound racing every Saturday night. Great fun.
- Mark Stennett Photography – Mark Stennett is the Swans’ Official Photographer.
If you would like further information about the benefits of sponsoring the Vietnam Swans, email firstname.lastname@example.org now.