In what is becoming a great Swannies tradition to hep blow out those Christmas cobwebs, the Swans will be kicking off their 2015 AFL Asia campaign with Bootcamps in Vung Tau and Hanoi and are inviting all men and women, Swans, Gaels, Viet Celts, Oi’s, Shooters, or new comers to Vietnam to join them.
Vung Tau Bootcamp
Sat 7th February
• 7am departure from Hogs Breath Cafe (Bitexco Tower) to Long Tan
• Long Tan Cross-Country run
• Bus to Tommy’s Bar for lunch and Long Tan Battlefield Documentary
• Afternoon beach session with Mitch Hyde
• Dinner and drinks to start at Lucy’s Sports Bar 7:30pm
Sunday 8th February
• 9am @ Vung Tau Football Ground (Lam Son Stadium) for skills session depending on surface
• Visit Vung Tau orphanage
• BBQ Lunch at Matilda’s
• Afternoon bus (or boat if you desire) back to Ho Chi Minh
Subsidised cost of 200,000 per person to cover bus hire
Recommended hotel is Sammy Hotel at 775,000 pp based on twin share including breakfast – But welcome to stay anywhere. Song Hong Hotel is a cheaper alternative near Tommys Bar if required.
Contact [email protected] for further details and to sign up for the Vung Tau Bootcamp