A monster Big Day Out next weekend: Cambodian Eagles Vs Vietnam Swans
Posted by Vietnam Swans on January 19, 2013
The Cambodian Eagles’ Grant “Fitz” Fitzgerald provides details of the mega Australia Day Big Day Out in Phnom Penh, next Saturday 26 January which will feature the big clash: Cambodian Eagles Vs Vietnam Swans. Will be huge. See below.
- Game Length: 15 minute quarters with 5 minute breaks between quarters and 15 minute break for half time.
- Players on the Field: 14 per side. Cambodian Eagles currently have a confirmed squad of 19 players.
- Start Time: Kick off at 12:30pm.
- Transport: The Eagles will organise transport for the Swans to and from the ground.
- After Party: The aim is to turn the game into an Australia Day event with the hope of getting a large number of spectators.
The Eagles have teamed up with ABAC (Australian Business Association of Cambodia) to organise the following entertainment for the day:
- Gates open at 11am
- Footy kicks off at 12:30pm
- Kids entertainment – Jumping Castle, face painting, dragon water pool, half time kids events – sack races, tug of war etc.
- Catering and cash bar provided at the ground
- Following the game there will be a live band, (. They are a great band and should provide an excellent atmosphere/entertainment.
- 5pm finish
After the match, teams will stay at the ground, mix with each other and enjoy the entertainment.
Afterwards, teams can move to Rubies Bar (behind the Royal Palace) for dinner from 7pm.
Mega weekend hosted by the Eagles coming up. For Swannies still wishing to sign up, please contact our Saigon President, .