2013 National Sponsors (upated 19 June 2013)
- – Signature Sponsor and Jumper Sponsor. Keep your premises clear of pests.
- – Jumper and Travel Bag Sponsor. Now in Vietnam.
- – Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand. Experience our Experience.
- - Medical provider. Giving the community peace of mind.
- – Al Fresco’s Jaspas and the Spotted Cow. JASPAS is home of the Vietnam Swans’ 2012 AFL Grand Final in Hanoi.
- – Does all the Swannies’ amazing graphic design work.
- – For all your outsourced accounting needs.
- – The IPA is a professional organisation for accountants recognised for their practical, hands-on skills and a broad understanding of the total business environment.
- – Leading supplier of timber floor sanding equipment and supplies in Australia. It is also the Australian agent for the Lagler range of floor sanding machines from Germany.
- – Home of the Swannies in Vung Tau. Loads of Swannies and Asian footy memorabilia. Excellent tours of battle fields.
- – Advisory, Assurance, Tax and transaction Services
- - Great Times Are Waiting!
- - Tailored Golf tours in Vietnam. Also doing 2014 ANZAC Tours
- – Contact for your home loans.
- – Training singlets. We can shift you anywhere.
- – provides returnable packaging solutions and equipment used to store and move products through supply chains.
- – a leading provider of integrated electrical, communications, HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning), fire protection and property services in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia.
- – 15 years experience in all aspects of property including for expats all over the world.
- – Look at their Introduction Video.
- – Providing business insurance solutions to the corporate sector.
- The of companies have been in Vietnam since 1992 and are involved in property development, education, minerals, IT, racing and other sectors.
- The is the home of the Vietnam Swans ANZAC Friendship Match in Vung Tau. Greyhound racing every Saturday night. Great fun.
- – Mark Stennett is the Swans’ Official Photographer.
Asian Footy Clubs
- Vietnam Swans, Hanoi – Training every Thursday at Australian Embassy, Hanoi; Saturdays at UNIS
- Vietnam Swans, Saigon – Training every Saturday at RMIT, Saigon
- , Clayton, Melbourne – “Sister Club” of the Vietnam Swans.
- - Heaps of information about what is happening in footy – outside of Australia
The Vietnam Swans have a very close association with swimming in Vietnam where more children die from drowning than road accidents.
We support and the Royal Life Saving Society of Australia’s program in Danang.
On 14 May 2011, we co-organised the Inaugural Swing to Swim Charity Golf Day at which raised approximately USD25,000 for and . The day was organised to coincide with the completion of the Royal Life Saving Society of Australia’s .
- - Located in both Hanoi and Saigon, the Australian Chamber of Commerce was established to represent and promote the interests of Australian businesses operating in Vietnam.
- , HCMC. Go and crack one though the covers!
- – Travel advice, tips and guides for Cambodia and Vietnam.
- - Info, articles and resources for travelers to Vietnam
- - The what’s on guide to HCMC
- - Everything you need to know
- – What’s your story?