Swannies’ Annual Sponsors’ & Key Partners’ Dinner a big success
Posted by Vietnam Swans on March 1, 2012
Last night, 40 people turned up to in Saigon for a Swannies’ Dinner.
It was the Swannies’ Annual Dinner for Sponsors and Key Partners.
The dinner provides the Swannies, represented by the Saigon Committee and Coaching Panel, with an opportunity to thank our generous sponsors, tell them more about the Club and what to expect in the coming year – and to have an enjoyable evening with everyone mixing with each other.
- Al Fresco’s – Peter Holdsworth
- Auscham – Wayne & Uyen Bannon; Rachael Thompson
- Auskick / Park Hyatt – Michael & Melissa Golden
- Austrade Commisioner – Tony Burchill
- Australia International School – Peter O’Sullivan and Vo Thach Thao
- Boomarang Bistro – Adam Zakharoff
- Commonwealth Bank / Swans – Ross Munn, Rowan Luke
- Consul General – John McAnulty and Michelle
- Crown Relocations / Swans – Jamie Rossall
- Crumbs – Tony Nguyen
- Ernst & Young / Swans – Chris Butler
- Haysom Architects – Ed Haysom
- Kangaroo Indochine Wines – Hoa
- QBE Insurance – Anthony Cloney
- Swans – Kev & Kim Hornblower; Nick Shiells & Bud
- Swans / Austrade – Shannon Leahy
- Swans / Corsair Marine – Phil Johns
- Swans / HCMC International School – Luke & Pia Creamer; Heath & Paula Ellis
- Swans / IKT Knowledge -Damo Judd
- Swans / Norfolk Engineering – Kyle & Esmira Hackenberg
- Swans/Consulate – Richard Quinn
- Tommy’s Bar and Restaurant – Glenn Nolan
- Vabis Group /Vung Tau Dog Track – Thien, Elka, Le Tu
- VIP Cabs, Couriers and Limousines – Chris and Jackie Doullis
Apologies were received from sponsors Pest Free, Worldwide Arms Museum, Wide Eyed Tours and International SOS.