Below are the action items arising from the Committee Meeting of the Vietnam Swans in Saigon on 30 March 2010 re the upcoming ANZC Weekend match between Hanoi and Saigon in Vung Tau.
- Joe to sort goal posts, line marking, mowing and cleaning up the ground to play.
- Damo back up if Joe is not able to complete
- Damo to check if he can arrange private boat for trip
- Bookings for Hydrofoil for everyone to arrange themselves
- Matt to check with Dan regarding the below with opportunity to utilise for Saigon members
· Hotel for Fri, Sat
· Travel between functions
· Return trip from Vung Tao to HCMC
- Fabbo to send Matt Itinerary to Matt as base for Tour note to all.
- Friday night function potentially run by Jim Beam. Matt
- Confirm Saturday night function will be held at Greyhound track. Matt
- Arrangements with Tommies Bar for match day food and drinks at the ground. Dan
- Arrangements with Tommies for Collingwood/Essendon game. Dan
- Water, Sam to purchase on day
- Potential charity event/ footy clinic for Friday. Confirm if event to be held at ground or other facility. Dave
- Open – Umpires need to be agreed may be based on numbers touring
- Open – How to pick teams based on final numbers
- Open – Cup and award medals until confirmation of cup name