Heritage Round Match, Hanoi, Saturday 23 July
Posted by Vietnam Swans on July 20, 2011
On Saturday 23 July 2011, the Swannies will again return to the grounds outside the My Dinh National Stadium in Hanoi to play a Heritage Round Match.
Last time we played there it was the then Hanoi Swans against the Thailand Tigers on 26 November 2005 in front of a crowd of 200.
This week, it will be a Heritage Round Match between the North and the South.
The Boys from Hanoi are planning on putting on a great show on and off the field. Below is the schedule for the weekend.
Friday, 22 July
- Saigon boys arrive in Hanoi
- 8.00pm – Beers at Jaspas, Hanoi Towers
Saturday, 23 July
- 12 midday – Bus departure to ground. Address: 1 Le Quang Dao St, My Dinh
- 1.00pm – On the track
- 4.00pm – Bus back to hotels
- 6.30pm – Bus to after match function, Don’s
- 7.00pm – Don’s free flow and buffet
- 11.00pm – Hanoi Rock City
Sunday, 24 July
- 12 midday – Jaspas, AFL football
A great weekend coming up!
6 years is too long. Oh, My Dinh, how I’ve missed your grass burns.