Posted by Vietnam Swans on September 9, 2007
Remember legendary Olympics Commentator Norman May’s famous call at the 1980 Moscow Olympics: “Gold, gold, gold to Australia!” ? Well as any trivia buff will tell you, Norman says he didn’t say that! According to an with the ABC, Norman says he said, “Gold, gold to Australia. Gold”. Whatever, because…
Today, the Vietnam Swans are proud to announce that the following companies (in alphabetical order) are all Gold, Gold, Gold Sponsors of the Official Vietnam Swans 2007 Grand Final Party in Hanoi on 29 September 2007.
We thank them for their very generous support and we encourage you to consider using their services.
- Since 1992, Austnam has been manufacturing and distributing steel building products and solutions. It was teh first Australian manufacturer to introduce quality international roofing and Building technology to northern Vietnam.
- Founded in 1994, has pioneered adventure travel in Vietnam. 13 years and thousands of happy customers later, Buffalo Tours are a leading tour operator and destination management company in Indochina.
- Fine dining on Cat Ba Island out there in the World Heritage-listed Ha Long Bay near Hanoi? Is that possible? It is now thanks to Vietnamese Chef, Nguyen Thanh Hai opening the Green Mango on 22 July 2004.
- Is here to help you discover a new way of travel, starting right from the time you arrive. Escape the humdrum and experience Indochina with Intrepid!
- Is the World’s No. 1 Bourbon and Australia’s favourite. In Vietnam, its market share is growing. Jim Beam played a pivotal role in supporting the Vietnam Swans in its inaugural appearance at the Asian Championships in July of this year.
- Was the first international moving company to be based in Vietnam back in 1992. Now operating in over 20 Asian cities and with a strong network of partner agents around the globe, JVK’s clients can be assured of a professional, moving service door to door.
Red Apron - Cheer, cheer the red and the white wines from Red Apron. Enjoy the succulent flavours of the wide variety of red and white wines that Red Apron has in stock. From Australia to California; from Italy to France, from…
- Europe’s leading planner, builder and manager of complex health facilities. In the last 20 years, the Vamed Group has realised more than 410 health projects in 47 countries.
For more detailed information, click on the Gold Sponsor’s hyperlinked name or click on the 2. Gold Sponsors tab at the top of the page.
- Red Bridge Cooking Classes, Hoi An