Last year, the Hanoi Swans launched the inaugural Grand Final Cylo Parade. It was pretty cool and low keyed (check out the side photo for how low keyed).
This year, we will be having a bigger and better Cyclo Parade which will be organised in partnership with Le Pub. Cyclos will be dressed in the colours of the competing teams in the Grand Final and, hopefully, most of us will wear our favourite sporting team’s colours from our favourite sporting code.
Let’s have a cracker. Come along and give us some half decent photos for next year!! (By the way, Front-left in the photo is the King of Taber Talk and Trashy Tips, Daryl Taber!).
We’ll see you in at the 2nd Annual Swans AFL Grand Final Cyclo Parade which will kick off at 6pm at Le Pub (25 Hang Be Street, Hanoi) on Thursday 27th September.
For just 300,000VND, you will get:
§ A Cyclo
§ A Cup
§ 2 wines at Red Apron (Gold Sponsor on Grand Final Day)
§ Games and beers at bia hoi
§ Some snacks along the way
§ Other stuff
1. Arrive 6pm at Le Pub, 25 Hang Be St (0492 62104). Depart 6:30pm
2. Arrive 6.50 Red Apron, (Sofitel Metropole) 56 Ly Thai To (Thu 0989 099902). Depart 7.30pm
3. Arrive 7.50pm, Bia Hoi, Ta Hien Street. Depart 8.20pm
4. Arrive 8.35 Polite Bar, Bao Khanh. Depart 9.15pm
5. Arrive 9.35pm, Finnegans, 16a Duong Thanh (0482 89065). Depart 10.15pm
6. Lap of Hoan Kiem – followed by a return to Le Pub arriving at 10.35pm (Maybe enjoy a Tiger Beer)
NUMBERS ARE LIMITED.
To book your spot, please send an email to the Mighty Micky J at