Posted by Vietnam Swans on January 17, 2011
The Boomerang Bar and Restaurant has kicked off tonight’s QLD fund raiser in Saigon with a whopping USD10,000 donation!
Other cash donations include:
- USD 10,000 – Boomerang Bar & Restaurant
- USD 5,000 – Meinhardt Group
- USD 3,500 (approx) – Louis Young
- USD1,000 – Vinausteel and SSESTEAL (to be donated in Hanoi)
- USD 500 – Commonwealth Bank (in Australia, already donated $1.35million and opened entire branch network for donations, free of charge)
- USD 4-500 – RMIT University Staff and friends
- USD250 – Odyssey Accountants
Raffle prizes and items for auction:
- Montgomerie Links, Hoi An – 4×18 holes, caddie, cart ($500)
- Flight Travel – One travel package of 2 nights stay at 4 star hotel in Phu Quoc, Mui Ne or Nha Trang with daily breakfast. Return airport transfers are offered where applicable. Excludes airfares.
- Caravelle Hotel – One weekend night stay, Deluxe Room, inc breakfast
- Imperial Hotel, Vung Tau – 2 Nights in a Deluxe room including breakfast full retail value is $500
- La Residence Hotel, Hue – 2 nights stay including breakfast
- Tommys 3 Restaurant, Vung Tau – Dinner for two
- Park Hyatt, Saigon – Dinner for 4 with one bottle of wine, Hyatt Square ($300)
- Soham Yoga Studio and Boutique at 84T/4 Tran Dinh Xu, Dist 1 – 5 Aromatherapy Eye Pillows ($75)
- Vietnam Swans – Swans footy kit: jumper, polo shirt, bag,hat, stubby holder
- Saigon Shooters Netball Team – 6 months membership, bag and shirt.
- Australian Consulate and Trade Commission – One return airfare to Australia (from Vietnam) excl. taxes
- Thai Business Association of Vietnam – 3 “Thai Cooking” coffee table books
- Jasper Waale – Thailand trip. La Meridian, Chang Mai
- Sailing Club Resort, Mui Ne – 2 nights accommodation (Superior Bungalow)
- Orchid Hotelier, Mui Ne – 1 night stay including breakfast at L’Anmien
- VINO – Wine
- Sheraton Hotel – Sheraton/Starwood accommodation. Details tba
- Kangaroo Indochine Wines – Gift Packs
- Jim Beam – 2 x 4.5litre bottles
- Stockman’s whip and tube of vegemite.
- Indochina Capital – Six Senses Con Dao Resort – Three Night stay in a ocean view pool villa inclusive of daily breakfast and airport transfers.
- Indochina Capital – The Nam Hai, Hoi An – Three Night stay in a hotel ocean view villa inclusive of daily breakfast.
- Indochina Capital – Novotel, Phan Thiet – Two Night Stay in a beach view room inclusive of daily breakfast and golf at Ocean Dunes Golf Club.
- Renaissance Riverside Hotel – Dinner for 4
- VATC English College, HCMC – Voucher for Englisgh course ($1,119)
- Sherrin footy signed by Nathan Buckley (Collingwood) and Gary O’Donnell (Essendon) – Donated by Rowan Luke
This is an amazing list of donations and prizes. Please understand that due to the rushed nature of this fundraiser, the details above should be taken as a guide only. Please refer to our generous sponsors for full details of terms and conditions attached to prizes/auction items.
Please also note that many organisations and individuals have already donated separately in Australia.
Also, a fundraiser will be held in Hanoi on Friday 21 January. We hope to have fundraisers in Hoi An/Danang and Vung Tau.
Thank you again to our sponsors! And hope to see you tonight at JASPAS, Hai Ba Trung Street, Saigon from 6.30 – 8.30pm.
The Saigon Times has run a supporting article in today’s paper, .